An organization thrives and is known by its senior leaders. We support this philosophy. To achieve a strong foundation in Human Capital, you’ll need our companies successful retained search techniques.
What is Retained Search?
- Retainer Search has several descriptions here at QuestPro. The common description for a Retainer Search is a company who is “retained” by a client through a paid fee at the initiation of a recruitment project.
Why Retained Search?
- Exclusivity – Ever wonder how many other searches a recruiter performs at one time and for how many different clients? Retainer offers our clients the full time dedication of our recruiting executives and research staff.
- Time Management- How many candidates do you need to interview to fill a search? With our Retainer Services, your interview time is cut significantly because we meet and screen all applicants in person or with our top end video screening process.
- Urgency – How many times have you assigned a job search to a recruiting firm and received few or no resumes – or all the resumes were unqualified? Our Retainer Level Services require results of qualified candidates immediately – it’s part of our contract!
- Consultation – Ever wonder what companies are paying, how they are structured, why their titles are different, etc? That’s part of the Retainer Process – we’ll find out and report on every topic required to make the right recommendation for your company. The Search Consultant’s responsibility is to provide objective insight and advice as a Management Consultant. We offer full reporting, video screening, personality profiling and much more. Please contact us to discuss our process in further detail.