JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
YEARS OF EXP: 0-5
Is your middle name Resilient? Do you enjoy the challenge of the chase? If the answer to both questions are a resounding YES, Questpro’s Inside Sales role is the position for you!
You will focus on customer acquisition that will involve heavy cold calling of new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. You will provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Cold calling- making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list of prospect clients in our database
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with outside sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Requirements and Qualifications
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).